JellyPages.com

Followers

Thursday 21 May 2015

Smeared and Smudged May Member Blog Hop

I was getting back on track, getting organised, was ahead with my work so I thought, hey, why not sign up for the Smeared and Smudged member blog hop, ATC swap and Fatpage swap for May... So I did. And I didn't write it in my to do list. Therefore, I've combined the whole lot into one post for the Blog Hop - my swappees don't know who they are so it will still be a surprise when they arrive! I hope!
The Blog hop theme is Anything Goes so my projects work, which is great! The theme for the Fatpage Swap is 'Horror' and at the moment I am watching Grimm - binge watching on Netflix is my favourite thing!! This image on the front of my Fatpage is from Smeared Ink and i've used Distress Inks and blending tool to colour her. I've gone with a watery background - the Sheena Douglas swirls reminding me of seaweed and the pebbles on the floor of the ocean are Inkylicious stamps. The sentiment is from HOTP. This iamge reminds me of the 'La Llarona' episode of Grimm where the woman with long flowing hair steals children and eventually drowns herself!
The reverse side of my page is 'Walking Dead' inspired!! The image is Smeared Ink with the Barbed wire stamp from Visible Image reminding me of the prison yard in the show! She's a bit cuter than TWD zombies, but hey ho. The sentiment is also VI and I've used a Webster's Pages DP for background. The embossing is a Tim Holtz folder with DI blended onto it.
The theme for the ATC swap was Halloween and I signed up for two. I've used 'Crafty Stamps' images and the sentiments and banner are from My Mind's Eye. Again the background is Distress Inks. I've finished with Diamond Black stickles on the web and spider body.

Here is the blog roll for the hop, please start back with Black Dragon or if you're following the roll, your next stop is Jane

13 comments:

  1. Fab pages and love the spider one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab pages and love the spider one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects Mo, I love the colours in the ATCs especially. You are forgiven for not making a separate project - these are fab!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're gonna have some mighty happy swappees with these fab makes, Mo! I'm a huge fan of Grimm and remember that episode. You've definitely captured the mood. Wonderful page and your ATC's scream Halloween. Amazing work! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well aren't your swapees going to be lucky! What fabulous pieces these are! I too am a Grimm fan! Wonderful work my friend! Really loving your color choices. xxx Tori

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super projects! And now I'm ready to start crafting for 31 days...I've been thinking about it already and gathering papers and stamps and such...seeing your ATCs makes me want just jump in! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your art is excellent and wonderful Mo you never cease to deliver the awesome

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous projects Maureen, love them all, great colours and love the images.

    Hugs Anna xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some people are going to be very happy! Seems Grimm is a wonderful muse for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful projects !! the ATCs are awesome !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great projects, Maureen. Your swappers are going to love your creations, and your fat page is amazing! Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab projects Mo...hope I am one of your swappies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Superb projects Maureen - you have been busy !! :-) Sorry I am a bit late Hopping but I got here in the end :-D

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete