JellyPages.com

Followers

Friday 15 May 2015

New Challenge 'Book It' at The East Wind

Good morning! This is the first of three posts from me today - join me later for more! First up we have a brand new challenge starting at The East Wind and the theme this fortnight is 'Book It'. Now you can interpret this as you like, maybe a character from a book in your project or a book page altered project - as long as you include a hand coloured image.
I have used the 'Mary Poppins' image, an older one from The East Wind store and coloured her with promarkers. My background paper is Vellum which I tried experimenting with some acrylic paints and a faux gelli plate. I've then over stamped in Black Archival with the Visible Image 'Bronte Border' stamp. The card blank, flowers and sentiment are from Craftwork Cards.
I will enter this in the following challenges -.
Art Impressions - #159 Lovely Ladies
7 Kids College Fund - #125 AG + Vellum
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge - #116 Feminine
I Love Promarkers - #269 Flowers
Inspiration Destination - #33 AG
Here are the links you need -
Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is really gorgeous!! Thanks so much for joining our Lovely Ladies challenge at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring and card.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Hope we see you again and good luck.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, love the colour combo, thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card and image. Thank you for playing in our challenge at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com.

    ReplyDelete