JellyPages.com

Followers

Friday 22 May 2015

Black & White plus One Colour at LOC

Black and White plus One Colour is the theme at Left of Center this week and of course, you know what colour I went with!!! Purple! Our fabulous sponsor this week is Lacy Sunshine and I've used the 'Amelia' image coloured with Promarkers.
My DP is from the Bo Bunny 'Enchanted Collection'. The sentiment is Craftwork Cards and the ribbon from my stash.
I will enter this in the following challenges -
Create & Inspire - #22 AG
Little Miss Muffet Challenges - #112 AG
Art by MiRan - #32 AG
Creative Corner Challenges - AG
Simply Papercraft Challenges - AG
Sister Act Card Challenges - AG
Stempelsonnen - #141 AG

Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

3 comments:

  1. What a super creepy image and I just adore all those purples!. Great papers and ribbon. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Simply Papercraft. Sue DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah Mo I always love to come to your blog. I love what you did here. This is fabulous. The layout is awesome, the coloring is always beautifully done. Thanks for joining us at Create and Inspire Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colours, image and layout. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Corner.
    Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete