JellyPages.com

Followers

Tuesday 12 May 2015

Challenge #9 'Fantasy' at SLS Lines

Welcome to a brand new challenge at SLS Lines starting today. The theme for this month is 'Fantasy' and we'd love for you to play along. You don't have to use an SLS Lines image to join in but you could win some if you are chosen as our winner!
I have used the 'Zombie Lady Portrait' for my card, colouring her with Promarkers and adding Glossy Accents for her eyes. I've added black DI to the background as the white was very bright. My DP is from the DCWV Eek-a-Boo Stack and my sentiment was made on a label maker. I hvae added a graveyard border cut on the Cameo, some drippy goo MS punch along the top and a Tim Holtz Raven die.
I will enter this card in the following challenges -

Here are the links you need!
Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment