JellyPages.com

Followers

Saturday 16 May 2015

A Real Witch Needs her Ghoulfriends!

I've been having a crafty weekend and have more to share tomorrow but for today, here is an Oddball Art Co witchy image. This is image #79 and I've coloured with Promarkers and some Dusty Concord DI on the background.
My DP is from DCWV Eek-a-Boo stack and my sentiment is from Create with TLC and I have used the current sketch from Aud Sentiments for the layout.

I will enter this in the following challenges - 
Here are the links you need
Oddball Art Co on Facebook
10% Discount code for my followers - DTMAUREEN10
Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

6 comments:

  1. This is precious, Mo! Great use of the sketch. :-D Thanks so much for playing in our Sketch challenge at Aud Sentiments this time and good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my I love this card. Purple and orange is one of my favourite colour combos and it works brilliantly on this card. Love the sentiment too. Really cool card - thank you so much for sharing this with us at Aud Sentiments. You have done a great job with the sketch - good luck in the prize draw. Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image, wonderful colouring, fab design and papers. Love the sentiment too! Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and fab image! Thanks for joining in with the challenge of 'Anything Square' at Graph'It Marker Colouring Crazy Challenge Yvonne (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous make! Thanks so much for joining our 'Anything Square' Challenge at Graph'It Colouring challenge
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card.. love the colour combo choice.. Thank you for joining our Anything Goes challenge # 32 at Art by Mi Ran challenge blog.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge.. Good luck.. ;)

    hugs,
    ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete