JellyPages.com

Followers

Tuesday 12 May 2015

New Stash Experimenting!

Hi! Happy Tuesday afternoon to you all. I was at the Sincerely Yours Papercraft show in Glasgow at the Weekend and it was fabulous!I spent waaaayyy too much! And... Lelli-bot Crafts had their very first stamp sets on the telly on Friday so I had to have them too. Here are some of the goodies I picked up!
So, as a result I have spent the last couple of days playing and getting messy! And here are the results!
Firstly a big hello to McOyster Paper Crafts at Poles Apart in Cupar for bringing a selection of fabulous stamps to the show - I bought the Grunge Flourish and Vision Inkognito Visible Image stamps and love them. The Stamp Hut also had some fabulous products including the white pigment ink pad, brayer and a bottle of Goosebumps - please check out Google/YouTube for fabulous ways to use this!!
I started with spraying a load of things with the Goosebumps and letting it dry. This first card I sprayed through the Dutch Doobadoo Stars Stencil, let it dry, then inked my card base - Peacock Feathers and Picked Raspberry. The card was edged with the Visible Image mini grunge flourish from Craft Stamper and then the dotty side of the stamp used on the die cut panel for the center of the card. The sentiment is also VI.
I also sprayed some Goosebumps on a sheet of paper from Lelli-bot's 6x6 Gothic Lace kit. When dry I inked it with Peacock Feathers and then heat embossed in black the corner stamp from the kit on two corners. I stamped and embossed in white onto black card with the floral skull and hand from their stamp set and used Labels One Spellbinders for die cutting. The Sentiment is from the Gothic Grunge Lelli-bot kit and I've added some gems to finish.
I then spent a few hours playing with some inks and tags and here are a couple of random stamped bits!
This one went through a Tim Holtz embossing folder too!
Well, thanks for looking!
Hope you have a crafty week!
Mo xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment