JellyPages.com

Followers

Friday 8 May 2015

Inspiration post for Rosey Hearts

***STOP PRESS*** 50% OFF ALL IMAGES IN THE ROSEY HEARTS ETSY STORE!!
Use code ANEWDAY on checkout to get your discount - tel Mel, Mo sent you! Valid till 31st May.

I am loving the creepy cool images over at Rosey Hearts and today I am sharing one with you called 'Flame'. I'd like to think of her as an evil fairy type character with shimmering wings and lots of fire!
I have coloured her with Promarkers and added Glossy Accents for her eyes. I've added Paprika Stickles for the fire and Star Dust Stickles for the wings. My DP, sentiment and embellies are all from the DCWV Eek-a-Boo Stack.
I will enter this in the following challenges-
Creative Moments - #67 AG
I <3 Promarkers - #258 AG
Inspiration Destination - #32 AG
Penny's Challenge Blog - #226 AG
Crafting With an Attitude - #3 AG

 Here are all the links you need!
Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

5 comments:

  1. I love it!!! Very nice coloring too!! Thank you for playing along at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful creation.
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty
    Hugs Sharon
    http://ewe2cancraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fab card, thanks for sharing it with us over at Creative Moments

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun image and lots of orange, my fave colour :) Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie, seems ages ago I was visiting you, but as you can see I'm back lol. A beautiful card and image, great colours. Thank you for joining us at Crafting With An Attitude this month.

    Hugs Erin (Owner)

    ReplyDelete