JellyPages.com

Followers

Monday 4 May 2015

Mo Got Messy!!

I knew that when they opened 'The Range' within walking distance of my house it was a bad idea for me to know this!! So, today, my daughter and I had lunch and did some shopping and I procured five DoCrafts Acrylic Paints in some really bright colours!
I have been on youtube and facebook and pinterest and googling all afternoon to find ways of using these with the other products I have already.
I decided to work with tags. This first one, I've added paint to the tag, Black DI through a brick wall stencil, sponged more paint on top, and then looked for a stamp! The edging is done using the Visible Image mini grunge flourish that came free with Craft Stamper recently and the VI 'Imperfection is Beauty' stamp in the centre.
This next tag was covered with the Golden Sun paint and then the Lagoon added on some bubble wrap - I love this technique!! The dotty edge is the same VI freebie stamp - but the other side of it. I've painted some card with the Raspberry and Deep Orange paints, stamped some MS flowers using Black Archival and cut them out. These have been added with matching card candi and an MS sentiment.
With this final tag I have used a sponge to apply the Raspberry and some Deep Orange. The green/blue dots were applied with bubble wrap and I've used a Signo Uniball white pen to add details. The black circles are a bottle lid dipped in Black Archival and the edge f my acrylic block made the black lines! The sentiment stamp is from Woodware and sunshine from my stash. Again, the dotty edge is Visible Image.
And now I need to clear it all up!... Or maybe I'll just play some more...
I'll enter these in the following challenges -
WeLove2Create - #9 AG
Artistic Inspirations - #130 AG
Crafty Cardmakers and More - #138 Make your Own Background
Mema's Crafts - May AG
Not Just Cards - #18 AG
Stamps + Fun = Creativity - #248 No Cards


Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering your lovely creation in our Not Just Card Challenge!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great tags. Thanks for participating in the challenge at Mema's Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful tags
    thanks for joining us at SFC

    hugs
    Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tags.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool tags. Thanks for playing with us at Mema's Crafts and we hope you will visit with us again real soon. Good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow love all of them, thanks for sharing over on artistic inspirations x

    ReplyDelete