JellyPages.com

Followers

Friday 10 July 2015

Tic Tac Toe at Left of Center

Unfortunately I haven't been around very much recently... I got a full time permanent job!! And, as amazing as it is, I just don't have the same time to craft that I've had in the recent past. Today, however, I have a card to share for this week's Left of Center Challenge where the theme is Tic Tac Toe - check out the Challenge blog for more details. As always, we accept LOC entries that don't fit the theme and I have done just that.
This is 'Tattered Angel' from Karleigh Sue Digi Stamps, a brand new sponsor for LOC and I have coloured her with Promarkers. She's been fussy cut and mounted. My layout is from the current Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 challenge and I've used DCWV papers. I've added some embellishments from my stash to finish.
I will enter this in the following challenges -
Dream in Darkness - Challenge #3
Create and Inspire - Challenge #25
Forever Dark - Challenge #2
The Corrosive Challenge - #228 Hot, Hot, Hot (Hot busty fairy?)

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 - Sketch #60 (flipped)


Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

13 comments:

  1. A full-time job?!! Congratulations!! So glad that you chose SSW2 to share your work with this week. I absolutely love the colors on your card. I'm such a sucker for black and purple. Pretty!
    ~Jo, SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Thanks for playing with us at Dream in Darkness this month! ~Nan, CT~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!! What awesome colors and papers. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the full time jobs, due take its toll on our crafting time!
    Your card is adorable. Thanks for joining us this week. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Mo - Thanks for sharing with Create and Inspire! Hope the job is going well...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colouring and your purples suit this image so well.Thank you for playing along with us this week
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card love your colour combo such a fan of Black and Purple together perfect Halloween Card. Great card and thanks so much for sharing with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 this week and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such wonderful coloring and such an awesome image Mo! Love her :)
    Thanks for playing at Dream in Darkness!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab image and gorgeous dp's. Loving the skull and bat details, :=D. Thank you for joining Dream In Darkness 3th challenge, hope to see you joining our challenge again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet lady to have all those halloweeny papers around her

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wicked cool project Mo, black and purple are one of my fave combos too! Thx for playing with us over at Forever Dark!

    ReplyDelete