JellyPages.com

Followers

Friday 24 July 2015

Left of Center Challenge #88 with Rosey Hearts

I am loving my new job folks but it's cutting my crafty time quite dramatically! I have found a few minutes this week to join in with the new challenge at Left of Center. Our sponsor this week is Rosey Hearts and I've used the image 'In the Night' to create my LOC sample.
I have coloured this vampire using Promarkers and have fussy cut her and mounted onto a white oval. I've used a Crafts Too die for this and a Spellbinders Floral Oval. The flower die cut is a Sue Wilson die and my papers are from one of the DoCrafts Gorjuss 6x6 paper pads.
I will enter this in the following challenges -
Stamps & Fun = Creativity - Sketch #259
Brown Sugar - #156 AG
Digitally Sweet - #140 AG
Simply Papercraft - #9 AG
Sister Act Card Challenge - #116 AG

Thanks for looking!
mo xxx

6 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS card Maureen. I LUV that image. :-) Wonderful colouring and fab colour scheme and papers.
    Glad to hear you are enjoying your new job but it's a shame about the cut down on crafting :-(

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bautiful card ♥. Love the image.
    Thanks for playing with us at SFC!
    Hugs, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new job. Loving this image and your choice of papers. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Simply Papercraft. Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card Mo, the colours are fab! So glad you're enjoying your new job.....although I'm still astonished at how you manage to fit everything in. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is seriously an amazing image Maureen so well done. The vampire is framed with that eye popping frame and the layout is so well scaled... Thank you so much for joining us at BSCB.
    Shawna- BSCB DT member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely image and great colours. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar. Good luck.
    Lynn, BSCB DT

    ReplyDelete