JellyPages.com

Followers

Friday 3 July 2015

Challenge #1 at Crafting With Friends

Good Morning! Welcome to the very first challenge at Crafting With Friends. This will be Anything Goes for a few weeks till we get into the swing of things and then we'll start to challenge you!!
Our sponsors for this first week are Sassy Studio Designs and Karleigh Sue Digi Stamps.
I have used the 'My Bunny Sweater' image from Karleigh Sue and coloured her with Promarkers. My papers are from the latest Gorguss 6x6 papers by Do Crafts and my sentiment is from Create with TLC. I've used a Cheery Lynn corner die, Joanna Sheen signature banner die and some candi to finish.
Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maureen a beautiful make love the colouring you are a fantastic designer. Xx

    ReplyDelete