JellyPages.com

Followers

Friday 17 July 2015

Challenge #2 at Crafting With Friends

Good morning! We have our second challenge starting for you today at Crafting with Friends and our sponsor this week is Stitchy Bear Stamps.
It's not my week to post, but I thought I'd join in with an older Stitchy Stamp - Vampire Witch.
I've coloured her with Promarkers. My DP is from DCWV Eek-a-Boo stack. The label die and Picture Wheel are both Tim Holtz Sizzix Bigz Dies. The glittery embellishments are from my Halloween stash.
Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

2 comments:

  1. Maureen this is so fun and I love the lush colours.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful - stunning colours and gorgeous colouring :-)
    Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    IKE x

    DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete