JellyPages.com

Followers

Sunday 1 March 2015

The East Wind - Doodle Doodle Do!

Time for a new challenge at The East Wind. The theme is 'Doodle Doodle Do' and we'd love to see you add some doodles to youe project. The is a fabulous new freebie digi, an Unky toon and I have coloured her with Promarkers.
My DP is from Jilly Bean Soup and I have added faux stitching to the paper and a funky border to my image. The embellishments are from my Halloween stash.
Here are the links you need -
I will enter in the following challenges -
Mema's Crafts - March Anything Goes
Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

3 comments:

  1. Maureen, this card is so cute. Perfect for Halloween.Love that blue hair. Thanks for joining us at Mema’s Crafts challenge this month. We look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work. Don't forget to vote and add your name to the bonus challenge for more ways to win. Good luck Hugs, Barbara { Mema’s Crafts }

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and playing with us at Mema's Crafts. We hope you'll come again real soon. Good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card. Thanks for stopping by and playing along with Mema's Crafts.

    ReplyDelete