JellyPages.com

Followers

Saturday 21 March 2015

Emos Out of the Vault at Simply Betty Stamps

Wow! Looks like spring is finally here - the sun is shining and the flowers are blooming. And we have Emos coming 'Out of the Vault' at Simply Betty Stamps. I have used two of the images to create these cards and coloured them both with Promarkers as always.
This is Art Lovin Betty and her matching sentiment. I have used papers from Forever in Time 'Perfect Prints' paper pads. The die cut corner was made on my Cameo and I've also added a doily and twine from my stash. I've finished the card with Black Onyx Liquid Pearls.
This next image is Math is Confusing Miller and I have matched him up with the Technologique paper pad from Kaisercraft. The die cuts are from the same paper pad. I have used his matching sentiment and finished with Peacock Liquid Pearls.
Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment