JellyPages.com

Followers

Saturday 14 March 2015

Fabulous News from Rosey Hearts!

Wow!! I posted a card a few days ago made with the awesome 'Bunny Girl' image from Rosey Hearts... Well, shortly after that, I have joined the Design Team!! I am thrilled and delighted. The images in the Rosey Hearts store are amazing and I just know that there's more to come!
I have made another card today using the Clown 'Joker' image from the shop and coloured it with Promarkers. I have used nesting dies from Sizzix and papers from the Bo Bunny Fright Delight 6x6 pad. The gems are from my stash and the sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I have used the current sketch from Sketchtanten #6 and will enter into their challenge.
Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. fabulous use of the Sketch.
    Thanks for joining us at the Sketchtanten.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sehr schön gemacht. Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Sketchtanten.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card and amazing coloring Mo! Great layout and adore the image and papers!~kim

    ReplyDelete