JellyPages.com

Followers

Friday 6 March 2015

Big Eyes with Dilly Beans at LOC!


Our sponsor this week at Left of Center Creative Challenges is Dilly Beans! I love their images and have had these cards made for weeks!
My first card uses the Bat Boy image and is coloured with Promarkers with Glossy Accents for his eyes and Star Dust Stickles on his wings. The bat die cut is from a Silhouette Store cut file on my Cameo and is mounted on orange pearlescent paper. The DP is Bo Bunny Fright Delight and the glittered bat is from my Halloween stash.
This next card uses a big eyed girl with Skull Bow! This is also coloured with Promarkers and black pencil. This project is the reverse side of a Fat Page so I have kept it quite flat.
My DP is from the same Bo Bunny papers - some of my favourites! The checked paper I believe is Graphic 45. I have attached the image to the page around 3 sides to allow for a tag to be inserted in the top for the recipient. The glittery skulls are from the same pack as the bat above.

Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

1 comment:

  1. Such cool creations! Love the colours too. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete