JellyPages.com

Followers

Friday 2 January 2015

New Lucy Loo for the New Year at The East Wind

It's Friday! So, as per usual, it's time for a new image release at The East Wind. Today's is a Lucy Loo and you know how much I love her! This one is called 'Through' and I image it being like she is bursting out of a parcel!
I have coloured her with Promarkers and fussy cut around the image. I have used black card, green Core'dinations and a pearlescent pink card base. The ribbons, brads and glittery flower are from my stash.

Here are the links you need -
I will enter this on the following challenges:
Design Team Showcase - Jan 2-10
Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

1 comment:

  1. Very striking color palette, Great card.

    Thanks for entering Design Team Showcase.

    Kim
    {Craftisan Studios}
    Design Team Showcase

    ReplyDelete