JellyPages.com

Followers

Friday 23 January 2015

Lucy Loo 'Punk' New Release at The East Wind

Today's new release at The East Wind is totally me!!! Or at least, how I'd like to be! hahaha
Lucy Loo 'Punk' is what she says on the tin! A punky, couldn't care less, kinda chick.
I've coloured her with Promarkers and added Black Soot DI to the edges of the cut out image. The background on the card is simply Dylusions sprays direct onto the card blank from Craftwork Cards.
The die cuts are 'tattoo' designs from the Silhouette Store and cut using my Cameo. The sentiment is from Ginger's House and I thought went perfect with this image.
Here are the links you need -
Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Also, wanted to tell you that I love your page for Day 1 of Kickstart Your Art. The feathers in the background are so cool!:)

    ReplyDelete