JellyPages.com

Followers

Friday 30 January 2015

Cool for Kidz at LOC with Bugaboo Stamps

The end of January already! Can you believe it, the year is flying by already! Anyway, we have a new challenge at Left of Center Creative Challenges today - 'Cool for Kidz' is the theme and Bugaboo Stamps are our sponsor this week.
I have made a Halloween card - cool for a kid or LOC too - and used the 'SkeleGirl' image coloured with Promarkers. My frame is framelits dies from Sizzix and the DP is Teresa Collins 'Masquerade Party'. I have added ribbon from my stash and glittered Halloween embellishments (possibly K&Co but no packaging so cant be 100%).
Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

1 comment:

  1. Love how you've still managed to keep it creepy. I love those little skelekins. Too cute! xxD

    ReplyDelete