JellyPages.com

Followers

Wednesday 28 January 2015

Inspired by a Movie at Crafting by Designs

Welcome to a new challenge at Crafting By Designs - I am your host this week and we are off to the Movies! That's the theme - 'Inspired by a Movie' and I've gone with an all time favourite - Willy Wonka! Our sponsor this week is Alicia Bel and you have to pop by the challenge to see what the rest of the team have made to inspire you this week!
I have coloured my image with Promarkers and added Glossy Accents and Star Dust Stickles in places. My DP is from the My Mind's Eye 'Haunted' paper pad and mounted on purple pearlescent paper for layering. The candy and glittered embellishments are all from my Halloween stash - including the lollypop I put in his hand!
Thanks for looking!
Mo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment