JellyPages.com

Followers

Sunday 1 December 2013

Christmas Prize Challenge at Just For Fun!

Wow!!! It's December already! Still cant quite believe how quickly the year has gone! And to celebrate the season, lots of Christmas challenges this month, starting today with Just For Fun Challenge Blog.

My project today is a Poinsettia Wreath using products from Craftwork Cards. I have layered up the die cut flowers and holly leaves, added stickles in green, red and platinum and used my hot glue gun to adhere the flowers to the wreath circle. Some red organza ribbons is tied at the top for hanging the wreath perhaps on a wall or the mantle or even a tree. I finished with a coating of Spray and Sparkle.

I have made two wreaths so both are slightly different.


 Here's a close up of the first wreath so you can hopefully see the depth of the flower layers.


And the second wreath with a close up.


 

Thanks for looking! I hope you will pop by and show us your Christmas makes!
Mo xxx

3 comments: