JellyPages.com

Followers

Friday 20 December 2013

Christmas Challenge Time at Left of Center - and some news!

It is with mixed feelings that I am here this morning! I have been on the DT for Left of Center for a few months now and due to some personal circumstances our DT co-ordinator, Lorraine, has had to step down and hand over to someone else.... That someone is Me!! I am so excited to be able to gain experience running a challenge blog but hate to see Lorraine having to bow out for the time being. I just hope I can do it justice and thank you to Lorraine for having faith in me!!

So it is time for a new challenge there this morning, Challenge #21 and the theme is Christmas!
We have a fabulous sponsor in the shape of Sassy Studio Designs and I had the pleasure of using the Elvira Sassy image... yes for a Christmas card!!

I've coloured her with promarkers - I'm getting used to the fine nibs, wish I'd had these before now! I have layered her up with purple and black pearlescent papers and designer papers from Bo Bunny's Fright Delight Halloween type pad! I've finished the card with some white flourishes and snowflakes using dies from Robert Addams and Die-Namics. Some Paprika and Platinum stickles give it a bit of sparkle and the sentiment is handwritten!



I hope you will join us at Left of Center for my first challenge as co-ordinator! We have a new linky tool too so you can see the other entries when you join!

We also have a DT Call open till December 27th and would love to hear from you if you are interested in joining our team and working with a great group of crafters and some fantastic sponsors! You can find the DT Call here

Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

3 comments:

  1. Supercool card, what a great idea to use this pretty lady for a Christmas card! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog Mo, Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones, hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very different Christmas card Maureen...awesome! :)
    Have a wonderful Christmas! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete