JellyPages.com

Followers

Saturday 28 December 2013

All Wrapped Up in this cold weather!

Just a quick reminder post from me today - we have a double challenge going on at Crafting by Designs with two weeks, two themes and two sponsors! I have made a card today for the current challenge at Dilly Beans and have encorporated the first Crafting by Designs challenge theme into the card!

The theme at Dilly Beans is Christmas/Winter and the first theme at Crafting by Designs is 'All Wrapped Up'. I have used the 'Holly Penguin Framed' image and coloured it with Promarkers - he's all warm and wrapped up in his hat and scarf against the elements! I have layered the card using dark green pearlescent paper and BoBunny Silver and Gold Collection designer Christmas papers. I have added a Craftwork Cards sentiment and card Candi and finished the card with corrugated Christmas trees from my stash.


I will be entering my card into the following challenges too -
Dilly Beans - Christmas or Winter
CraftyHands Challenge Blog - Seasons Greetings/Winter
Digi Haven - Christmas Colours Red & Green
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes

Stampin' For The Weekend - Anything Goes

I hope you like the card, thanks for stopping by today!
Mo xxx

3 comments:

  1. This is just delightful. Love the cute penguin and the autumn colouring.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck. }
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image and papers.

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhands Challenge Blog.

    Moira DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I like the image and the colours, Thanks for joining in with us at Digi Haven Challenge, Happy New Year & Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete