JellyPages.com

Followers

Wednesday 15 April 2015

Shaped Card Challenge at Crafting By Designs

Good morning! We have a great new challenge over at Crafting By Designs to get your mojo going this week. We want to see you using Shaped Cards - so no squares or rectangles - why not try circular or some fancy folding.
I haven't used a sponsor image this week as I'm getting ready for a Coffee Morning where I will be selling some cards (I hope!) so I have been building up a stash of cards for sale. My go to papers are from Craftwork Cards and I'll show you a few here. I will start with the two 'shaped' cards I've popped into the inspiration post for the challenge.
The top card uses paper and embellishments from the 'Vintage Ephemera' collection with 'Cottage Garden' candi and glossy accents. The second card uses papers and toppers from the Chalkboard Collection with matching candi and flowers fussy cut from a sheet of the paper. The card blanks are 'Bobbin' cards from Craftwork Cards.

Here are a few more using some other Craftwork Cards kits.
Vintage Ephemera

Paradise

Botanicals

Vintage Boho

Tea Dance

Flights of Fancy
Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment