JellyPages.com

Followers

Tuesday 28 April 2015

April Inspiration at SLS Lines

It's my turn over on the SLS Lines blog to share my Inspiration with you for April! I have coloured the 'Cute Goth Girl with Teddy' image using Promarkers and have coloured the background here too.
My papers are 12x12" Scrapbook papers from Stampin' Up which I've cut down for use on the C5 card blank. I fussy cut a frame from the center of one of the papers to use as the main embellishment for the card. I've used other papers from the same set and added a Martha Stewart rosette and some die cut bats and spiders.
I will enter this in the following challenges -
2 Cute Ink - #128 AG
Crafting From the Heart - #57 AG
Craft Your Passion - #259 AG
Love to Scrap - #52 AG
Not Just Cards - #18 AG
Simon Says Monday Stamp Challenge - AG
Stamp and Create - April AG
Through The Purple Haze - AG
Here are the links you need!

Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

8 comments:

  1. Oh this is a WOW card....

    Fiona dT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maureen, so so much to look at on this card! Love all the creativity you put into it! Your coloring is wonderful. Thanks so much for joining us over at the 2 Cute Ink "anything goes" challenge. Good luck with all the challenges you have entered and a special good luck with us. I hope you will come back and join us again. 2 Cute doesn't have any goth images but I bet you could turn one into goth. LOL and I would love to see that!! =)
    Hugs!
    Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering our 2 Cute Ink Challenge and good luck!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo . . . fabulous layout and gorgeous coloring!! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ghoulishly fun and scary. Thank you for sharing with us at Love To Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun and scary card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion#259! Hope to see you soon again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card and I love the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete