JellyPages.com

Followers

Saturday 18 April 2015

Enchanted Saturday at Rosey Hearts

Good Afternoon and Happy Weekend! I'm posting this in advance as I'm off to the Ross Papercrafts Show in Edinburgh today so here's hoping I schedule this right! We have a couple of brand new images for you at Rosey Hearts today and the whole team are getting involved - pop over to the blog to see what we've done for you! 
I have coloured my image with Promarkers and black Derwent Coloursoft Pencil. I've added Star Dust Stickles to the Roses and Glossy Accents to the Sun. My DP is frm my stach and I've used black card and sentiment from Craftwork Cards. I've added a red ribbon, red and black roses and some pearls to finish.

 Here are all the links you need!

Thanks for looking!
mo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment