JellyPages.com

Followers

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Smudgefest 2014 - Wicked Wednesday

Welcome to my Day 3 post for Smudgefest 2014! Today is Wicked Wednesday and we've to take inspiration from a wicked photo shown here!
I have always seen peacock feathers as being like eyes and so have taken inspiration from the 'eyes', the colours and, of course, the feathers! I have created a tag using Monster Hearts 'Phlem' with his big eye. He has been coloured using Promarkers. The tag is inked using Peacock Feathers and has been stamped and embossed using the Visible Image 'Ripped Fishnets' background stamp. I have added a layered flower with candi and printed a sentiment using Word.
Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

2 comments:

  1. Cool interpretation - love the stamped background (it's one of my fav stamps!) - good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you created an eye for your tag!!! Love the colors and your embelishments!!!

    ReplyDelete