JellyPages.com

Followers

Wednesday 13 August 2014

A Step in the Dark Challenge #8

We have the fabulous Smeared Ink joining us again this fortnight at A Step in the Dark, a dark themed challenge! And the dark theme for this challenge is - Anything Goes!! We know you love AG themes and we love to see your dark unrestricted projects! If you saw my last post for A Step in the Dark you'll remember that I used 'The First Keeper' from Smeared Ink - today I'm using 'The Second Keeper'.
I have used my Promarkers as always to colour this image and added some Black Soot DI around the edges. The papers are from An Eerie Tale by Graphic 45. I've finished with a bow and some card candi.
Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mo, Wow love this card, fabulous image and colours. Thank you so much.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color scheme. I love those keepers. FAbulous! xxD

    ReplyDelete