JellyPages.com

Followers

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Challenge #9 at A Step in the Dark - Anything Goes/Steampunk

I am loving being on the team at A Step in the Dark! Fabulous teamies, fabulous sponsors and fabulous images and a chance to get my dark side on more often. Today is no exception and this fortnight we have 3 sponsors for you... so I have three projects to show you!!
First up is the first time I have worked with the Oddball Art Co. and hopefully not the last time - the images are just the perfect mix of cute and creepy. I have used the Fairy Bat Girl Image No 69 and coloured her in promarkers. I have used a background paper from an old set by Hot Off the Press and finished the card with some diecuts and a sentiment sticker from Pebbles inc.
I will enter this card in the following challenges - 
Oddball Art Co Challenge - Non-Traditional Hair Colours
Little Red Wagon - Girl Power 
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Wonderful Wednesday
 
My next creation uses Jarrod by Rick St Dennis - this is a Steampunk image and that's the optional twist at this new challenge. Again my trusty Promarkers have been used with some Vintage Photo DI to age the background of the image. I have used Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells papers with dies from Tim Holtz and Joy Crafts.
I will enter this card in the following challenges:
7Kids College Fund - Anything Goes with Dies
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
 
 

Finally, The Stamping Chef are also sponsoring us this week and I have used a new image called Bungle Bunny. My paper is Authentique (I think!) and I've added Black Soot DI to the image and some die cuts to finish.





I will enter this Stamping Chef card at the following challenges:
The Stamping Chef - #44 Anything Goes
Inky Impressions - #174 Anything Goes
Scrapper's Delights - #30 Anything Goes 
 
Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

7 comments:

  1. wow! these cards are fabulous!! :) Thank you for playing a long with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mo, love these cards, love all the designs the images and the colours. Thank you so much.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well creepy cute is a good way to describe that image. I can see why you had fun using it. Fun card. I really like the die cut scene you created with your Fairy Bat Girl image. Thanks for joining out Girl Power challenge over at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So spooky! Thank you so much for joining us at The Stamping Chef! Hugs Martha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards!!
    Love halloween!
    Thank you for joining our Wonderful Wednesday at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards! Love the steampunk! Thanks for joining us at www.7kidscollegefund,com!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome cards! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com.

    ReplyDelete