JellyPages.com

Followers

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Use Humour at The East Wind

A new challenge has started over at The East Wind and this time we want you to add humour to your project! Whether it's a joke or saying or funny image, we look forward to seeing what you make.

I have gone with my take on an old Irn Bru advert which I adapted at Christmas and now have used the sentiment for a birthday card - you can see the background to this sentiment here!
I have used the Lucy Loo 'Love Me' image from The East Wind and coloured her with Promarkers. I've used an XCut Parenthesis Rectangle die for matting and layered her with black pearlescent paper. The patterned papers are from 'Forever in Time' paper pads and I've finished with black organza and card Candi. The sentiment is hand written and really should have been better but time got the best of me!
We look forward to seeing your take on the challenge theme!
Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment