JellyPages.com

Followers

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Anything Goes April Challenge at Crafting By Designs

I'm very late with this post, so it's just a quick one from me today! Sassy Studio Designs are just one of the sponsors at Crafting By Designs for this month's Anything Goes challenge!

I have used Sassy Syrena, coloured her with Promarkers and used the Spellbinders Deckle Edged rectangles to cut and mount her. The papers and sentiment are Craftwork Cards and I've finished it with Peacock Feathers Distress Ink and card candi.
I hope you can join in our Anything Goes challenge this month!
Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the flower and image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous. Love the colours and the flower is a nice touch.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete