JellyPages.com

Followers

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Anything Goes May Challenge at Crafting by Designs

Can you believe it's the end of April! We are starting our May Anything Goes Challenge at Crafting By Designs today to give you an extra day or two to get crafty! I am hosting this challenge and would you to pop over and see the fabulous inspiration from the Crafting By Designs Team.

We have three sponsors for you this month - Smeared Ink, All Dressed Up and The East Wind. I couldn't resist using one of the new Lucy Loo images from The East Wind for this challenge. The image is called 'Attitude' and I've coloured her with pink and purple Promarkers.
The background paper is from my stash and the black Card Candi and sentiment are from Craftwork Cards. The topper is an uncoated and foiled cardstock topper from Lelli-Bot Crafts, a new crafting range. This is from their 'Gothic Grunge' collection. I have coloured it using Picked Raspberry and Dusty Concord DI. I have die cut a sheet of the matching 6x6 paper with a Spellbinders die and coloured it too, adding some Black Soot DI as well.
I think the images go very well together!
Thanks for looking! I hope you'll get a chance to join in the Anything Goes challenge this month!
Mo xxx

6 comments:

  1. The two images certainly do go well together. Love the colours you've used to distress the card

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous and right up my street! The image is gothic/punk looking which works so well with the gothic grunge Lelli-Bot products.
    You really are a talented lady...

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! I love the background and the fabulous image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for using our products to create something so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You certainly have got the images spot one and the colours are great.
    Hugs
    Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Maureen! I love the colours that you choose, It looks divine. Thanks Unky from TEW

    ReplyDelete