JellyPages.com

Followers

Sunday 3 February 2013

My First Blog Post.... eeeek!

Ok, so i'm gonna have a go at this blogging malarky and see what happens!

Give me a few weeks to get organised and work out how the whole thing works.

I'm a crafter/cardmaker and will be posting photos of stuff i make on here for folks to see and make comments on. I'd love it if you let me know what you think.... dont be too negative... i might not stick around if no one likes it! :D

So, Call me Mo. And I'll show you what i make.

For my first attempt, i'll show you this one!
My good friend Jen asked me to make a 30th birthday card for her friend Nikki. She asked for the funky zombie she'd seen on another of my makes and said - black/purple/green.

So here it is - Cricut craft room exclusive Zombie girl, letters and number using the Cricut 'Storybook' font and the corners are using a Cuttlebug swirly embossing folder with skulls on it - I just cut out the bits i needed for the corners. The purple and green is core'dinations and i've sanded the skulls in the corners to stand out a bit. Start Dust Stickles to accent on the letters and numbers.... cos a card isn't finished without a bit of glitter!
Mo x

No comments:

Post a Comment