JellyPages.com

Followers

Monday 4 February 2013

I'm a winner....already!

Well.... over in the 'about me' intro section, i said something about entering blog competitions! Having dived into the world of craft blogs over the last few weeks I realised that there are a huge number of competitions going on at any one time and I figured - you've got to be in it to win it!
And I have won! Wow!

The Craftwork Cards Blog is one that i have been following for a few years now and I love their cards, papers, stamps and most of all I have a Card Candi addiction - no card is complete without glitter and Card Candi! The blog is full of ideas and hints and tips and the designers all have very different ideas of how to use the products which can be found on their shop website - Craftwork Cards.

The Blog is currently running a Monthly Card Challenge. January's theme was 'Let It Snow' and so i dug out my Winter Wonderland Goodie Bag and some die cut snowflakes and away I went! I did submit three cards but (thankfully!!!) the best of the three was the one chosen at random to win the prize for Jan!



This isn't the original photo - that was a bit dark so i took some new ones for today! You can see the entry on the Craftwork Cards blog here.

Here are a couple of close-ups so you can see the details! 'Let it Snow' was cur from a circular CWC message and I have Star Dust Stickles detail in the centre of each printed snowflake. I cut a section from the card and used die-cut snowflakes to hold it all together using strong glue to ensure the card doesn't fall apart! Lots of glitter and of course Card Candi complete the card.

I hope you enjoy seeing my entry up close.

I've already made a couple of cards this morning for the new February Challenge over at Craftwork Cards - pop back tomorrow for a sneaky look!

Mo x

No comments:

Post a Comment