JellyPages.com

Followers

Thursday 12 May 2016

Dovecraft Goody Bags!

Hi everyone! Long time no blog! I have been having such a ball with my demonstrating for Trimcraft that I've pretty much neglected the blog! Time to get back to it and what a way to start than with some Trimcraft samples.

Recently I have been working with the new Dovecraft Goodybags that are available. They retail at £6.99 (or 2 for £10 at The Range) and come in Monochrome (b&w), Neutral, Pink, Purple, and Teal. The contents are the same in each bag - 8x8 and 6x6 papers, sentiments, buttons, paper flowers, gems and 6 heavy weight cards with envelopes. The embellies alone would come in around £5 before you add the rest! Well worth it. So here are a few cards I've made using some of these bags.








Thanks for visiting, I hope to make this a more regular event!!
Mo xxx

3 comments:

  1. I have come to give you some blog love hun , stunning xxx Lisa D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely cards. Where can i buy the goodie bags from please?

    ReplyDelete