JellyPages.com

Followers

Friday 20 May 2016

Craftwork Cards DT Call!!!

Oh My Days! I have been watching and waiting and anticipating this event for a very, very, very long, long time!!! The amazing Craftwork Cards have held a Design Team Call to find new designer(s) for their awesome team working with the fabulous papers and products that they produce right here in the UK. I have been a long time supporter of the brand, having met Julie Hickey several times at Craft shows and having bought from them for many years now. Simply put - it would be a dream come true to be on their incredibly talented team.
So, the brief was to submit one project and 4 cards for consideration along with a bit about yourself. I spent days trying to come up with the 'perfect project' and in the end the 4th creation won the day and was sent in.
Here are two projects that I created with the Rosa papers and die cut flowers - call it a warm up for the final entry!! haha
First up, a photo frame - this was painted with pink acrylic paint, covered with papers, flowers and some Liquid Pearls and Stickles to finish.

The next project was a box that's been kicking about my craft space for ages that I never liked and always meant to 'alter' - so I finally done that!
And finally a view of the top of the box -

As for the project that won the day - I found an mdf birdhouse in my wee charity shop and used the Paradise Kit to alter it.
These photos are rubbish - taken on a messy table before packaging!
And an image of the cards that were sent too.
Good luck to all who have applied! My fingers and toes are all crossed!!!
Mo xxx

I will enter my altered birdhouse in the following challenges -
Altered Eclectics - May
Rhedd's Creative Spirit - May



3 comments:

  1. Oh what a pretty collection! That frame is so elegant, and I love the colours you used. Thank you for entering your project at Rhedd’s Creative Spirit. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous projects,loving the birdhouse,what a lucky find, some one else' junk is another's treasure...I find many alterable items in charity shops...Loving the frame too...
    Thank you for joining in with our May Challenge over at Rhedd's Creative Spirit...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work! Good luck with the DT call! I love the picture frame. It is aesthetically fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us at Altered Eclectics!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete