JellyPages.com

Followers

Thursday 13 November 2014

Thanksgiving with Crafting by Designs

I am running late with this one given my unfortunate sickness bug that lingers. I have a couple of cards to share with you today for the new Thanksgiving Challenge at Crafting by Designs.
My first uses Acorn Harvest from Sami Stamps which I have coloured using Promarkers. I have used papers from a bargain 12x12" pad I bought in Lidl supermarket last year and some glittery embellishments from my stash. The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
The second card uses a pre-coloured image from Diane's Daydream Designs - a new sponsor to Crafting by Designs. I have used papers from the same pad and another of the Create with TLC Thanksgiving sentiments from their recent Thanksgiving Club. I've finished with more of the glittery leaves and a large 3D acorn embellishment.

I will enter my first project into the following challenges:
Cuttin and Stampin - Thanksgiving
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Thank-ful
Stampin' Royalty - #254 Being Thankful


Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

6 comments:

  1. Awesome creation Maureen! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s THANK’ful’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning creations, Maureen. Love the glittery leaves. Thanks for playing along with the Sisterhood's "Thank-ful" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geez these are wonderful. Love all the details.

    Thank you so much for sharing it with us and playing along with our Thankful challenge at the Sisterhood of Crafters. Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards. Thank you for sharing with us at Cuttin' and Stampin' Thanksgiving Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are lovely. Thanks for playing with us at Cuttin' and Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! So glad you joined Cuttin' and Stampin' for our Thanksgiving challenge! Hope you will join us for our new challenge!
    Hugs,
    Debbie, DT

    ReplyDelete