JellyPages.com

Followers

Friday 28 November 2014

Goth Girl with Top Hat by SLS Lines

Good evening! I am a few hours late with this post, my apologies to all you SLS Lines fans out there. This is my post for the inspiration over at the SLS Lines blog. Today I have been working with the fabulous Goth Girl with Top Hat image. I have coloured her with Promarkers - my pen of choice.
My papers are from the Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells collection and I've added some die cut bats and ribbon from my stash. The frame is a Floral Oval from Spellbinders and the border an XCut border punch.

I will enter this at the following challenges -
A Crafty Mess - Challenge #1 Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - #84 AG
4 Crafty Chicks - #222 Die Cuts
Cute Card Thursday - #349 Gingerspice (red headed girl!)
That Craft Place - Anything Goes
The Stamping Chef - #57 Anything Goes
7 Kids College Fund - #113 Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky - #239 Anything Goes with Die Cuts

I hope you like, thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

8 comments:

  1. fab!,thanks for joining us at That Craft Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - there are so many elements in this card I could look at it for ages and see something different all the time. I use this oval die a lot - it's the perfect foil for your stunning image. Thank you for sharing this fab card with us at Fab'n Funky this week.
    Alison DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Maureen love the image and paper's thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week
    Dianne x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Fabulous card Maureen..Thank you for joining in on our first challenge over at “A Crafty Mess”. Good Luck and we hope to see you soon…

    Rhonda DT

    http://a-crafty-mess.blogspot.co.uk/

    http://craftyartisans.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card. Love all the details you've managed to incorporate. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous and she's colored beautifully! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a unique card, Maureen! I love all the different papers and elements you have going on - your coloring is amazing! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh this is one super card,great image and colors bless you for playing at TCP this week hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete