JellyPages.com

Followers

Friday 24 October 2014

Simply Betty Stamps 13 Days of Halloween 'Sexy and Scary' Challenge

For 31 Days of Halloween Day #24  CLICK HERE!
Today's challenge over at Simply Betty Stamps for the 13 Days of Halloween is to create a 'Sexy and Scary' Halloween themed card. I have invested in a new Betty stamp for this one - Zombie Birthday Betty - and I've used the version with no eyes and a frame. I've printed her twice, fussy cut her out of the frame and added her with glue dots for dimension. I've added a rolled rose cut from the Cameo to her hair rose and finished her with a handwritten sentiment. When colouring her I decided that Blondes have more fun... and in her case, they always will!! hahaha
I have used Purple DP from the Gorjuss range by DoCrafts. The web corner is Cheery Lynn and the ribbon is from my stash. This is another 7x7" card.

Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

2 comments:

  1. WOW! She is pretty scary with the no eyes. giggling at the sentiment. Fabulous card. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice black embellishments! Purple really is your color!

    ReplyDelete