JellyPages.com

Followers

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Ike's World Challenges #24 - Think Pink

Good morning! I'll be back again in a couple of hours for today's 31DOH post, hope you can join me then!
For now, we have a new challenge starting today at Ike's World Challenges! The theme for the fortnight is 'Think Pink'. I have used Ike's Awareness image and coloured her with Promarkers and mounted her on black card to stand out. The papers and sentiment are from Craftwork Cards Mini Mania collection. I've finished with some self adhesive black pearls.
Thanks for looking! I hope you will join us this fortnight - there's freebie for your there too!
Mo xxx

4 comments:

  1. This is brilliant, so thoughtful and just the right impression I adore it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Maureen, love that vibrant blue eye shadow, beautiful contrast against the pink :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, No! I love that image and you've done a fabulous job with her. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful colouring and great papers/design. This just gives me such a feeling of calmness and peace Mo. Fabulous :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    ReplyDelete