JellyPages.com

Followers

Sunday 21 September 2014

Zephyr McBroom by Rick St Dennis

Well, this is a first for me in a while! This is a just for fun, Sunday afternoon lazing in the craft room post! Over on the Kit and Clowder Facebook Group, there are some celebratory challenges going on and I am sharing my entry for the Rick St Dennis Colouring challenge. I have grabbed my freebie - Zephyr McBroom and coloured her up with Promarkers and coloured pencils for this challenge.

I have used brand new JilliBean Soup Papers called 'Owloween Stew' and lots of black card for matting. The layout is from the current Sketch challenge at Polkadoodles and the embellishments are from my stash. I've finished with some Peacock Feathers DI around the image and card edges.

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:
Kit and Clowder - RSD Colouring Challenge
Polkadoodles - Week 38 Sketch Challenge
Rick St Dennis - Progressive Challenge September

Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable, Mo! WooHoo! Time to do something other than DT? Good for you! Love this! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab, love al the colours and and patterns on this. Thanks for sharing this with us at Polkadoodles this time.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love all the details and such beautiful colouring too. Thanks so much for joining our sketch challenge at Polkadoodles
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I've commented on your fabulous card on FB, but I wanted to leave some bloggie love too <3

    Great colouring, card design, and use of complementary papers! Thanks for playing along with Rick's Progressive Challenge :)

    Lady B
    RSD EDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. how lovely
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles
    xx

    ReplyDelete