JellyPages.com

Followers

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Ike's World Challenges #22 Feathered Friends

Morning folks! This post is a bit on the late side but here nonetheless! It's time for a new challenge at Ike's World Challenges - #22 Feathered Friends. Pop over to the blog to see the winners from the last challenge and pick up a 'Freebie' for the new challenge!
I have used the image 'Poe Bust' which has a fabulous Raven on it's head! He's my 'feathered friend' for this project and I've gone Halloween-y with this one.
The papers are from Echo Park's Apothecary Emporium and I've used a sentiment from Create with TLC. I've finished the card with black organza and card candi.
I will enter this in the following challenges:
Quoth The Raven - Tic, Tac, Poe (Center horizontal - Raven, Poe, Black)

Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

8 comments:

  1. Superb colouring on the Poe Maureen - he really looks like he's made of stone. Wonderful papers and layout. :-)
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring and I love those fab DP's, Mo . Cute pun, too. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous :) :) :) my head just can't get around creating with images like Poe and dark ones which you do so very well. Love this creation, it flows beautifully and the colouring on the statue makes it look like a photo cut out - awesome :) :) Hugs Jane (Mimi) xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi MO,
    Wonderful card, your image really looks like a ceramic bust! Nice papers, nice layout! You rock!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the layout and colours and I'm a sucker for puns! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another wonderful piece, thank you for sharing this one with us at QTR too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Forgot to say Thank You for coming over to play at QUOTH THE RAVEN :-)
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful combination of Colours, they really suit the image yet I'd never have considered it before seeing them.

    ReplyDelete