JellyPages.com

Followers

Monday 30 June 2014

Use 3 or More Designer Papers at Love to Create

A Day for Daisies are the fabulous sponsor for the new challenge this week at Love to Create. I had the pleasure of working with an image called 'Favourite Boots Ever'! Our challenge theme this week is to Use 3 or More Designer Papers - so you could make a card or indeed another papercraft project as long as you have 3 or more papers on there.
I have coloured my image with Promarkers and inked the edges with Fired Brick and Black Soot Distress Ink. The edges were distressed further using a distressing tool. I have used burgandy papers from Do Crafts 'Gorjuss' range - both the recent release and one from the first set of papers. These have been distressed and layered. The Spellbinders beaded circle dies add a bit of interest to the background and I have finished with a couple of tags and some black self adhesive pearls.
Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment