JellyPages.com

Followers

Wednesday 4 June 2014

Anything Goes for June at Crafting by Designs

A new Anything Goes challenge starts today at Crafting by Designs! This is our monthly challenge and will last till almost the end of June so plenty time to get involved! We have some fabulous sponsors for you and I have been lucky enough to play with the 'Goth Ball' image from Stitchy Bear Stamps.
I have coloured this fabulous girl with Promarkers and layered her up with Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells papers and black pearlescent paper. The sentiment is a chalkboard senti from Craftwork Cards coloured with Peacock Feathers Distress Ink to match the card. I've adding finishing touches with black lace and sticky pearls.

Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

4 comments:

  1. Oh she's amazing, as is your card. Gorgeous papers and layers....the colours are wonderful and work perfectly together!

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, love the image and the papers work so well with the gorgeous coloured image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maureen!! I was so excited to see your link to the DT Call. Send us a quick email letting us know why you would like to be considered for the DT Team, a little about yourself, 2 projects that you would like us to see and the link to your blog.

    openmindedcrafting at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping you got my email Susan, I sent it before I linked up!! thanks so much for visiting! mo xxx

      Delete