JellyPages.com

Followers

Monday 10 February 2014

Red And/Or Pink Colour Challenge at Love to Create

This week at Love to Create we are working with one of my favourite designers - Daisy from Tsunami Rose Designs! If you've been with me for a while you will know that I was on her design team for several months last year and I was thrilled to hear she was sponsoring a challenge on Love to Create. We have been using the Parisian Daydream Journal Kit and I have used a couple of papers, tag and envelope from the kit.

I have teamed this with black card as I think it makes the papers pop. I have added some paper lace trim using an X-Cut border punch, some paper flowers, flourishes cut with a Tim Holtz Movers and Shapers die, and some Poundland Bling!

Thanks for looking, I hope you can join the colour challenge this week!
Mo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment