JellyPages.com

Followers

Monday 3 February 2014

Love at Just For Fun Challenges

Well, it's February! And Love is in the air at Just For Fun challenges so this month is all about the 'L' word. Whether it's Valentine's, anniversary or just a general 'love you' type card, come and join us! Here is my example for your inspiration.

I have used the Craftwork Cards Correspondence collection for my card. I have used a 6x6 card base, covered it with a paper and then a second one on top which has been cut along the center from the right hand side, then rolled back to reveal the papers underneath. I used the Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die to create a large flower - this was edged with 'Vintage Photo' Distress Ink and Platinum Stickles. The edge of the card also has platinum stickles with some diamantes. I've finished the card with some sentiments and tag from the kit with some crinkle ribbon.


With the bits I had left over, I created this ATC for a swap I was involved with in January and now that the recipient has it, I can show you!
I look forward to seeing your 'Love'ly creations for our challenge!
Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

3 comments:

  1. Maureen your card is just gorgeous. I love the colours and how you put it together. I have the tattered lace die but never really liked my flowers from it. But yours has given me the inspiration to try it again.
    I love your ATC, a great idea.
    Kay XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both really gorgeous. Love the shabby chic look to it with the distressed edges and paper roll. Lovely pastel tones and layout.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Gorgeous flowers! I am sure the recipient of the ATC will be very happy!

    ReplyDelete