JellyPages.com

Followers

Thursday 25 July 2013

My Spidey Sense is tingling!

Yes, Its a second blog post from me today, but I just had to get these two cards made and posted in time for their challenges! I have had these two cards on my 'to do' list literally for weeks - they are monthly challenges, so have been on the list nearly a month!!!

Without further a do, here is the first! Challenge #6 over at the Movie Magic Monthly blog is all about Marvel and the brief being to make a project with a Marvel Action Hero on it. We are all big Marvel fans in this house - hard not to be with 3 boys - so I knew right away I would make a card for my youngest who wil be 2 in a few months. I have used an image from the back of my other young son's Spiderman colouring book and a Sizzix Halloween embossing folder for the web - I coloured the inside of the folder with a blue dye ink pad before running it through the cuttlebug for the effect shown. I finished the card with his name on some red card candi, a number 2 die cut and some birthday ribbon.

This card will be entered into the following challenges -
Movie Magic Monthly - Marvel Action Hero
My Craft Creations - Die Cut Shapes (number)
Here Come the Boys - Anything Goes for man/boy

My second card here is for the Cards Galore Challenge for July entitled 'Copy That'. I have been inspired by Isobel Hunter's card and used the same layout but have used a Craftwork Cards chandelier stamp and sentiment. I have added two black seam binding bows instead of a flower and white bow.


I will enter this card into the following challenges -
Cards Galore Challenge - Copy That
Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes Birthday Celebration


Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

12 comments:

  1. Wow fabulous spider-man brilliant card. Thank you for joining us at Here Comes the Boys challenge good luck
    Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your fab entry in our "Copy that", challenge over at Cards galore, Denyse XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your cards are wonderful Maureen, your Spiderman card is supercool and your black/white card most elegant! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. Take care, Ira x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Hun, thank you for joining in Cards/Crafts Galore challenge, good luck, Zoe DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! Love the web background on your Spidey card.:) Thanks for playing along with us at Movie Magic Monthly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card love the image, thanks for joining in the fun at Here come the Boys Anything goes challenge.
    DT Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, Thank you for joining in the my craft creations challenge. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful Cards. I love the spiderman image on the first card and the spider web effect looks brilliant. The bows on the second card are great and the colour combination is fabulous.

    Zoe
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the black and white - so elegant! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great spokesman ward! Thanks for joining us at movie magic monthly.

    ReplyDelete