JellyPages.com

Followers

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Diamonds are a girl's best friend

Super quick post from me this evening for two reasons!
1 - my pc is dying!
2 - i'm almost late for a challenge!

The Movie Monthly Challenge #5 was a showdown between Romeo and Juliet and Moulin Rouge.... hands down winner is Moulin Rouge for me.

I had a few ideas for this but Nicole Kidman sings 'Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend' while hanging from a trapeze at one point in the movie and I had been thinking about playing cards and lace and diamonds and can can dancers.... in the end I've thrown this together and kinda hoping for the best!



This is a 6x6" square card with red and black pearlescent papers, diamond paper from Pixel Scrappers and a cheap pack of playing cards. Lace and glitter detailing for the mannequin with lots of star dust stickles, some 'diamonds' and an organza ribbon to finish. The sentiment was printed out from the pc.

Thanks for popping in for a look!
Mo xxx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the sparkles.:) Thanks for playing along with Movie Magic Monthly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card!! Thanks so much for joining us at movie magic monthly!

    ReplyDelete