JellyPages.com

Followers

Friday 28 June 2013

Teacher thank you cards!

Well, its the summer holidays yet again! My oldest left primary school behind yesterday and moves to High School after the summer and my daughter will be going into primary 4. My next son will be starting nursery after the summer too so it's all change!

I made a couple of quick cards on Wednesday night that they took to their teachers on the last day yesterday. Here goes -


This first one is for Sariah's teacher and uses the papers and candi from the June Craftwork Cards goodybox with a candi flower! You can see more of my candi flowers on the Craftwork Cards Blog today with Marie Chillmaid, pop over and leave some love!


This next card is for Dan's teacher, who is a male, and uses the Kaier Technologique Papers with a Thank You stamped on the tag. Some card candi finishes this too.

I am entering the pink card into the Simon Says Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes.

Mo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment