JellyPages.com

Followers

Thursday 27 June 2013

Crafts Galore Facebook Page!

Just a quick stop in from me tonight to mention a fabulous group on Facebook who recently changed their name from Cards Galore... to Crafts Galore!

This is a crafty wee group with lots to see and a brand new Design Team bringing you challenges, questions, quizes and inspiration. Wednesday is the Quickie Challenge: you have 24 hours to make a project in 30 minutes or less - yesterday the additional brief was to include a 'tree or trees'.

I got my thinking cap on and then i must have taken it off as I forgot all about the challenge! My baby decided that he was getting up at 6.45am this morning and so by 7.15 I was at my desk and a 'tree' card was ready in about 25 minutes.





Here it is! I went with a Christmas Tree. I've used the Craftwork Cards candi tree stamp and the Glitter Candy Cane paper pack from last year with red card for matting and a matching sentiment. Some polka dot ribbon and platinum glitter on the tree complete the card.

A couple of hours later, the winner was announced and it was me! Thanks so much to Crafts Galore! Come and join us for tomorrow's challenge! Tell them Maureen sent you!

In hopes of more good luck, I am entering this card in the Simon Say's Stamp Challenge (anything goes).
Mo xxx

4 comments:

  1. This is such a fun Christmas card! I love that you used Candi as Christmas ornaments! It looks really good!

    Thanks again for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
    Laura :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Mo, done know how you produce such loveliness and look after your 4 angels and keep home - superwoman!!, hugs mrs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Maureen! Caroline and I love your card. Well done on winning. what did you get asa prize?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your tree card could you please tell me where you got the Tree stamp? I love the stamp and would love to find it somewhere? Thanks.....Dena in San Diego, CA denacline88@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete